Dennis Walker: Macrodosing Venture Capital with Psychedelic Satirist, Episode 95, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
Dennis Walker is a satirist and multimedia producer from San Diego, California. After studying psychedelics under a Tik Tok plant medicine influencer in 2021, he started microdosing and is now an expert on the psychedelic renaissance. In his free time, he enjoys interpretive dance, Tuvan throat singing, and swimming with whales in Tonga.
In this episode, Dennis Walker and Beth Weinstein discuss…
- How psychedelics and media production came together in Dennis’ life
- The difference between comedy and satire
- Cognitive liberty
- Issues around “overnight psychedelic authorities” running psychedelic businesses
- What are you going to do with your psychedelic awakening and what will you contribute to your community??
- Is it possible that plant medicines have their own agenda that we are naive to?
- The state of psychedelic venture capital as legalization expands and the “industry” with it
- How many psychedelic venture capitalists have had their own transformative psychedelic experiences?
- The potential extraordinary benefit for the psychedelic renaissance if every venture capitalist in the psychedelic space had at least one macrodosing experience
- Dennis’ independent multimedia work in the psychedelic space
- Investing in mutual aid
Dennis Walker’s Links & Resources
Mycopreneur Website ▶ : https://www.mycopreneur.com/
Mycopreneur Podcast Instagram ▶: https://www.instagram.com/mycopreneurpodcast
Lucid News ▶: Article by Dennis Walker, “How Many Likes Does It Take to be a Psychedelic Thought Leader?” mentioned in our interview.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!