Sandra Ingerman: Shamanism, Psychedelics & Soul, Episode 101, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
Sandra Ingerman, MA, is an award-winning author of twelve books, including Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self, Medicine for the Earth: How to Heal Personal and Environmental Toxins and Walking in Light: The Everyday Empowerment of Shamanic Life. She is the presenter of eight audio programs produced by Sounds True, and she is the creator of the Transmutation App. Sandra is a world-renowned teacher of shamanism and has been teaching for more than 30 years. She has taught workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods. Sandra is recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture addressing the needs of our times.
Sandra is devoted to teaching people how we can work together as a global community to bring about positive change for the planet. She is passionate about helping people to reconnect with nature. Since the 1980’s thousands of people have healed from past and present traumas through the classic cross-cultural shamanic healing method Sandra teaches called Soul Retrieval.
She is a licensed marriage and family therapist and professional mental health counselor. She is also a board-certified expert on traumatic stress. She was awarded the 2007 Peace Award from the Global Foundation for Integrative Medicine. Sandra was chosen as one of the Top 10 Spiritual Leaders of 2013 by Spirituality and Health Magazine.
In this episode, Sandra Ingerman and Beth Weinstein discuss…
- Sandra’s early experiences with mind-expanding substances as a kid growing up in Brooklyn in the 60s
- Her sense that she was living in a world that was totally misaligned with the experiences of oneness she was having through psychedelics
- Moving to the Haight Ashbury and becoming friends with psychedelic pioneers such as Terrence McKenna and Ralph Metzner
- Sandra’s early education in shamanic journeying
- How shamanic drumming can help shift your thinking consciousness
- The support you can receive if you learn to communicate with your “helping spirits”
- Your soul as your life force
- Personal and planetary “soul loss”
- How your soul decided to incarnate to fulfill its destiny in this lifetime and is encoded with information about what you are truly passionate about
- A process called “soul remembering” in which Sandra helps people journey back to a time before they were born
- Shamanism as a way of life
- How the plants themselves taught the first shamans shamanism
- Are psychedelics too popular?
- How your future is created from your present
Sandra Ingerman’s Links & Resources
Website ▶ : www.sandraingerman.com
Website ▶ : www.shamanicteachers.com
Website ▶ : www.ShamansTV.com
Instagram ▶ : https://www.instagram.com/ingermansandra/
Facebook ▶ : http://www.facebook.com/SandraIngerman
Learn more about Sandra’s award-winning books ▶ : https://www.sandraingerman.com/books-cds/
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!