Victoria Wueschner: 5-MeO-DMT Harm Reduction & Education, Episode 68, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
Victoria is the founder and president of Kaivalya’s education platform F.I.V.E (5-MeO-DMT Information and Vital Education). Her mission at F.I.V.E is to provide the world with a centralized hub for all resources and education on 5-MeO-DMT, in hopes of bringing awareness to the ethics, integrity, and safety of 5-MeO-DMT.
Victoria’s first introduction into the world of healing was through plant medicine. Knowing she had found her path, Victoria explored the world, working with different psychedelic plant medicines over the span of a decade, with both indigenous and modern teachers. In 2016 she set out to complete her Yoga teacher training in Bali, which allowed her to gain further insight into the different lenses used in spirituality. After returning to her home in Vancouver Island to share these gifts, she continued to peruse her fascination with plant medicines.
After taking time to honor her own process and growth, Victoria stepped into the role of a medical practitioner. In early 2019 she completed her Kambo training and certification through IAKP in Thailand. Later that year, Victoria then completed her first training with the powerful medicine 5-MeO-DMT, said to the be most powerful psychoactive experience known to man. Longing to deepen her understanding of medicine, she continued 2 more consecutive trainings over the span of a year. Deeply moved by the force of this medicine, she immersed herself in the toad community, learning all she could in order to best serve this powerful medicine to the world.
Deeply intrigued by Joseph Campbell’s work, she studied the Hero’s Journey at length and later applied it as a geographical lens in her work to assist participants to effortlessly move into their own innermost workings. Choosing to continue her education to best support others, she enrolled in a year-long psychedelic integration training, where she chose to specialize in the 5-MeO-DMT integration process. Her dedication to her craft earned her a position with the international psychedelic wellness company Kaivalya Kollectiv, where she works as both the head of education and a retreat leader, applying all she has learned over her years.
In this episode, Victoria Wueschner and Beth Weinstein discuss…
- Victoria’s inspiration for coming onto the medicine path: the question “Who am I?”
- How 5-MeO-DMT finally gave her the answer to “Who am I?”, which catalyzed a huge “falling away” process
- Returning to her city life after her 5-MeO-DMT awakening and feeling that everything from her life before no longer fit and simultaneously feeling a huge sense of possibility
- How Victoria dedicated herself to a deep study of 5-MeO-DMT by working with various different well-qualified facilitators
- Meeting people where they are at as a 5-MeO-DMT facilitator and supporting them to make long-lasting transformational change in their lives
- The different types of retreat containers that Victoria and her partner, Joël Brierre, offer at their retreat center, Tandava Retreats in Tepoztlan, Mexico
- Tandava Retreats’ group/private hybrid model
- The robust, virtual preparation and integration support included in their retreat package
- F.I.V.E., the world’s first centralized resource hub for 5-MeO-DMT education, which Victoria created
- 5-MeO-DMT as a ‘new’ medicine without a known indigenous tradition behind it informing best practices
- The pull some people feel after experiencing the profundity of the medicine to serve it before they are qualified
- Touching into ego death on 5-MeO-DMT and coming out of the experience with a totally new perspective
- How the ego moves through different thresholds inside of the medicine experience and layers of identity can fall away
- How Victoria integrates Joseph Campbell’s hero’s journey work with her clients
- The universality of experiencing a catharsis on 5-MeO-DMT
- Working with smaller doses of 5-MeO-DMT in “group dives”, which allows people to experience the medicine in community while still being present in the body
- The phenomenon of people holding retreats that offer experiences of multiple medicines and the potential for this to be damaging
- The new retreat center in Costa Rica that Victoria and her partner are opening next year
Victoria Wueschner’s Links & Resources
- Website ▶: https://sacredsurrendermedicine.com
- Website ▶: https://tandavaretreats.com
- Website ▶: https://five-meo.education
- Instagram ▶: https://www.instagram.com/tandava_retreats/
- Facebook ▶: https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wueschner
- LinkedIn ▶: https://mx.linkedin.com/in/victoria-wueschner
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!