Kat Gordon: Working with Plant Spirits for Reconnection : Episode 46, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
Kat is an herbalist, plant spirit guide, weaver of sacred spaces and the founder of Yarrow Resilience Institute. Having recently relocated to California, Kat lived in Peru for nearly ten years working first with regenerative agriculture and land based practices and then in close relationship with plant medicine wisdom holders of the Brazilian Amazon.
Kat is also a graduate of the Beth’s True Path Entrepreneur spiritual Group Business Coaching and Mastermind Program.
Her journey began with a mission to heal the soil and the global food system; however, after years of traveling and working in regenerative agriculture, food justice and non-profit fundraising, Kat realized that to show up for the well-being of our communities and environment, we must first show up for ourselves, and so her life project was born.
Kat’s passion is activating the power of plant spirit guides and reconnecting all beings to nature to reconnect to self. She believes that nature can guide us in dropping out of our head and into our heart, living from the center of our unique and innate wisdom and connecting with our most inspired sense of self. She designs immersive experiences through workshops, retreats, and 1:1 transformational journeys centered on connecting people with this innate wisdom.
Her offerings are woven from the various modalities she has immersed herself including cacao ceremonies, plant immersions and dietas, plant spirit work, yogic philosophy, reiki, traditional herbalism, and the wisdom of the ancient Amazonian Huni Kuin lineage she has learned so much from.
In this episode, Kat Gordon and Beth Weinstein speak about…
- Healing disconnection from self, the land, and life itself
- Translating the concept of a traditional master plant “dieta” to working with plants growing locally
- Plant spirits and their messages for us
- The healing power of being in a deep, reciprocal relationship with a plant
- How working with plant medicine is about much more than our personal transformation
- Growing in confidence in one’s own gifts as an entrepreneur
- Coming out of hiding and breaking out of imposter syndrome
- How stepping publicly into our truest essence and affects our personal relationships
Kat Gordon’s Links & Resources
Kat’s new flower dieta and plant spirit immersion program “Flower in Relation to Self”: https://yarrowri.org/flower-in-relation-to-self
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!