Beth Weinstein: …but it’s illegal?!” How to Bring Psychedelics Into Your Business Without Getting in Trouble Episode 25, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur podcast
As psychedelic use expands exponentially worldwide, how can entrepreneurs in the psychedelic space relate and respond to the evolving legal realities that may impact them? Join Beth in a solo episode where she explores the risks and rewards of riding the legal edge of the psychedelic renaissance.
In this week’s episode, Beth discusses …
- Coming out of the psychedelic closet
- The importance of assessing what we are comfortable with and what we are willing to risk
- Raising safety levels by not offering psychedelics directly to clients in places it is illegal
- The wisdom of facilitating psychedelic work in places where it is legal
- How to attract people who already have their own container for working with psychedelics
- The importance of doing your own deep preparation and integration work
- Allowing your soul’s journey to be expressed in this lifetime Check out Beth’s Psychedelics, Sacred Medicines, Purpose & Business Summit!
Links & Resources:
Get Beth’s Free gift, “Integrating Psychedelics & Sacred Medicines Into Business”
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!