Charlotte James and Undrea Wright on Being A Psychedelic Facilitator: Episode 10, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
The Ancestor Project is a Black-led platform for psychedelic education, legal ceremony, and integration. The project works to return reverence to Sacred Earth Medicine and looks to ancestral practice as a form of harm reduction for modern journeyers. The Ancestor Project believes that our collective liberation depends on each of our radical self-transformations.
In this episode, Charlotte James, Undrea Wright and Beth Weinstein speak about…
- Changing the name of their organization from The Sabina Project to the Ancestor Project after realizing they were engaging in cultural misappropriation
- The risks of re-traumatization on the medicine path
- How to vet psychedelic facilitators
- Our ancestors are not only human – they are also, plants, animals, minerals, etc.
- Every human being has “trauma”
- We are all responsible for our part in the collective healing of humanity – the medicine work is far bigger than the resolution of our personal issues
- There are no shortcuts to truly responsible psychedelic facilitation
- Our approach to integration as modern journeyers must take into account that we do not come from integrated communities
- When you’re in flow with your spirit allies and guides, your job is not to strive, but rather to focus on “cleaning your mirror”
- Psychedelic integration and entrepreneurship – the critical importance of sacred reciprocity
- Using your radical self-transformation for collective liberation
- Psychedelic integration and the mind-body-spirit-community-environment connection
- By assisting in our self-reflection and self-awareness, and helping to guide our actions, psychedelics can help attract healing and fulfillment into our lives
Links & Resources
Charlotte and Undrea’s Website, The Ancestor Project: https://www.theancestorproject.com/
Free Resources: https://www.theancestorproject.com/free-resources
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!