Paul Antico: Psychedelic Integration, Facilitation, Compassionate Inquiry & Somatic Release, Episode 96, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
Paul Antico provides Psychedelic Integration through Panimus Integration, based in Los Angeles. He is also the Managing Director of PsychedeLiA Integration, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded in 2016. He facilitates a regular integration circle on Dosage and Healing Trauma through PsychedeLiA Integration.
Paul is trained as a Certified Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner, Dr. Gabor Maté’s elegant and insightful approach to healing that fully supports plant medicine work. Paul is also trained as a Psychedelic Somatic Interactional Therapist, a powerful body centered trauma release modality from the Psychedelic Somatic Institute. He also provides Dr. Stephen Porges Safe and Sound Protocol (SSP), a practical bottom-up approach to help people regulate their nervous system.
In this episode, Paul Antico and Beth Weinstein discuss…
- Paul’s initial experience with ayahuasca as 100% overwhelming anxiety
- How his instinct to lower the dose to be within his “window of tolerance” was critical to how he began to benefit from the medecine
- Paul’s definition of psychedelic integration: “integrating the disowned parts of yourself so you can become a bigger person”
- Integration as an ongoing process
- How you have to accept yourself as you are first, and things can shift from there
- Is high dose medicine work worthwhile if you are totally consumed in navigating overwhelm?
- Psycholitic medicine work: a lower does approach with more access to psychological insight
- The healing potential of combining gentle bodywork with psyolytic medicine work
- The controversy surrounding touch in psychedelic facilitation
- Paul’s inspiration to create a “safe touch” training program
- Paul’s recommended training options for people on the path to becoming a trauma-informed psychedelic facilitator or integration coach
Paul Antico’s Links & Resources
- ▶ Website: http://www.panimus.net
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!