J Taragápe on Rising up as a Psychedelic Pioneer & Leader: Episode 28, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
Jeremy Colbert, also known as J Taragápe, is a musician, educator, and integration coach specializing in Earth medicine integration with a focus on developing practices around psilocybin and N,N-Dimethytryptamine as well as supporting those who’ve had challenging experiences. Jeremy has taught children and adults the foundations of music for over 11 years and now seeks to help adults reconnect with their inner child and truer self through the alignment and integration of nature, its cycles, and innate intelligence. J is not a transformational coach, rather a transmutational coach who cultivates the alchemy of deeply honoring one’s entire experience in order to acknowledge, accept, and ultimately love oneself so that transmutation can happen to create an energetically efficient pivot toward a more authentic and embodied life for clients. Taragápe utilizes music to aid in this process. The album Spirit Maze is an integration album of his own created for others, featuring handpan arranged with strings as well as conscious guitar and lyrical compositions, and can be found on Spotify, iTunes, or wherever you listen to music. Be on the lookout for announcements about Taragápe’s free virtual bi-weekly integration circles via Instagram!
In this episode, j and Beth Weinstein speak about…
- How J’s recognition of his own need for psychedelic integration support inspired his desire to become an integration coach himself
- J’s experience inside Beth’s 7-Week Intensive Group Business Coaching Program and how it helped him grow his Psychedelic Integration Coaching business.
- Coming out of the psychedelic closet
- Reclaiming the lost vibrational frequency of the voice through the chakra system
- The power of community in supporting personal growth
- J’s desire to serve as a bridge for people newly entering the psychedelic space
- The healing in becoming more authentic and vulnerable as a person and a coach
- The foundation of J’s coaching approach: transmutation, self-love, and the guiding force of nature
- The importance of alignment and self-compassion in entrepreneurship
- Co-creation with spirit in the business realm
Free 45 min Exploratory Call for Integration Coaching – Taragápe (https://calendly.com/taragape/explorato rycall)
Spirit Maze album (432hz integration journey) (https://spoti.fi/3mQzZ6y)
IG: @taragape or https://www.instagram.com/taragape/
FB: Taragápe (https://www.facebook.com/taragape)
Youtube: Taragápe (https://bit.ly/3FIu50f)
Check out Beth’s Your True Path Intensive 7-Week Business Growth Program!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!