Mike Brancatelli on Facilitating Men’s Work, Psychedelics and Fun: Episode 29, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
Mike Brancatelli is the host of the Mikeadelic podcast, a facilitator of group experiences for men, psychonaut, mushroom cultivator, medicine facilitator, and … maybe some kind of a coach.
In this episode, Beth and Mike discuss…
- How psychedelics and liberty go hand in hand
- The need for more people to have direct experience with psychedelics so that big cultural shifts can happen
- Psychedelic men’s work Leading from a place of deep trust and connection
- The power of giving and receiving masculine love in a vulnerable space
- The healing we experience when we feel safe to ask for help
- How we grow and thrive in community
- The importance of FUN! Being the change you want to see and investing in the projects that inspire you
Mike is hosting a men’s medicine retreat in Costa Rica in early March. It will be at an epic retreat center over 200 acres of jungle and waterfalls, located at https://www.holos.global/ If you are interested please email email@example.com.
please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!