Psychedelic Cultural Integration, Sustainability & Our Ecological Crisis with Rak Razam: Episode 30, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
Rak Razam is an alchemical storyteller with his finger on the pulse of tomorrow and the heart of today. A screenwriter, documentary filmmaker, author, journalist, and culture maker, his focus is on the new cultural paradigm birthing in this brave new world.
In this episode, Beth and Rak discuss …
- Accepting and leveraging the resources of modern civilization as we implement a new vision for our world
- How psychedelics impinge upon the prevailing profit model
- Whether we need to be ‘sick’ to benefit from psychedelics – can we look to these medicines to help us ‘optimize’?
- Rak’s perspective that the effect of the ecological crisis is a kind of species level PTSD Our deeply felt sense of separation from nature as a trauma response
- The global shamanic resurgence and the “entheogenic transfer” from the old world to the new
- How this global shamanic resurgence is helping people remember and reweave their relationship to the greater whole
- How the environmental ’emergency’ is becoming an ’emergence’ as we learn to respond from a place of knowing ourselves more deeply
- A vision for the psychedelic and ecological movements coming together in closer collaboration Issues around the sustainability of the expanding use of psychedelic earth medicines
- Organic vs. synthetic psychedelic earth medicines Psychedelics as “training wheels” to help us learn how to embody a higher consciousness without medicine
- Integration as harnessing what you connected to most profoundly in your psychedelic experience/s, and putting that into practice every day
- How the medicines show us the path, but it is up to us to walk that path
Free Gift: ‘Jungle Fever’ is an exclusive 16-minute excerpt from the groundbreaking shamanic documentary Aya: Awakenings, written by Rak Razam and directed by Tim Parish, now available for viewing and download: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/ayaawakenings
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!