Women on Psychedelics & Psilocybin Truffles with Jessika Lagard Episode 26, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur podcast
Jessika Lagarde is a storyteller, Earth and climate activist, psychedelic guide, and Women On Psychedelics Cofounder. Her healing work with psychedelics has made her more aware not only of the crisis of our planet but also of the mental crisis humanity is in. All of her work is informed in taking action in a way that serves the Earth and our human collective, in hopes of mobilizing inner healing towards outer action.
In this episode, Beth and Jessika Lagarde discuss …
- Psychedelic use in the Netherlands where psilocybin truffles are legal
- How psychedelic experiences can inspire a deeper connection and service to the Earth
- The importance of taking practical and realistic steps to help integrate psychedelic experiences
- The temptation to make dramatic life changes that sometimes occurs after a powerful psychedelic experience
- Why people have been turning to psychedelics more during the COVID pandemic Women On Psychedelics’ work with psychedelics and pregnancy, sex, and healing sexual trauma
Links & Resources
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!