Dr. Dave Rabin: Neuroscience and Apollo Neuro as a Tool for Psychedelic Therapy & Healing, Episode 128, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
Today Dr. Dave Rabin takes us on a journey into the world of frequencies delivered directly to the body through a wearable divide called the Apollo Neuro, a powerful tool for inducing states of calm and relaxation in the body.
With his extensive background as a neuroscientist, psychiatrist, psychedelic expert, health tech entrepreneur, and inventor, Dr. Rabin is a trusted source of information and inspiration in the field of mental health and well-being and is at the forefront of using technology to enhance well-being and address the challenges of our modern world.
- The profound impact music and singing has had on finding solace and tranquility in Dr. Rabin’s life
- Dr. Rabin’s research expedition to Peru, where he studied traditional medicine and the healing power of Shipibo icaros during ayahuasca ceremonies
- The deep connection between trauma, and the body’s natural energy flow and the transformative power of vibration delivered directly to the body in the healing process
- The Apollo Neuro, an innovative wearable device crafted by Dr. Rabin and his team
- How Apollo Neuro harnesses the vibrational power of sound to induce desired states in the body, promoting a sense of safety and embodiment
- The overwhelmingly positive response to the device, especially from people seeking seeking improved sleep quality and a deeper sense of calm
- Future software updates for the Apollo Neuro and the application of artificial intelligence to determine which frequencies to deliver to a specific user, and when, to provide the most customized support possible
Dr. Dave Rabin’s Links & Resources
▶ Website: https://apolloneuro.com/
▶ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/apolloneuro/
▶ Podcast: The Psychedelic Report – https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-psychedelic-report/id1670195179
▶ Podcast: Your Brain Explained – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/your-brain-explained/id1693658383
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!