Paul Stamets: The Future of Psilocybin: Episode 16, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
Paul Stamets, speaker, author, mycologist, medical researcher and entrepreneur, is considered an intellectual and industry leader in fungi: habitat, medicinal use, and production. He lectures extensively to deepen the understanding and respect for the organisms that literally exist under every footstep taken on this path of life.
In this episode, Paul Stamets and Beth Weinstein speak about…
- How following his heart led Paul to where he is today
- The new revolution for the freedom of consciousness
- The foundation that we’re currently building in the psychedelic space is rooted in science
- The scientifically validated therapeutic value of psilocybin for trauma, neurogenesis, depression, end of life, etc.
- Lion’s mane mushroom for neurogenesis and immunity
- The “entourage effect” of stacking different mushrooms
- The “Stamets Stack” microdosing formula and the role of Vitamin B3
- Microdosing schedules
- The many benefits of microdosing
- Advantages of psilocybin mushrooms over synthetic analogues
- “People Medicine” vs. “Profit Medicine”
Links & Resources
Paul’s Website: http://paulstamets.com/
Paul’s Ted-Talks: http://paulstamets.com/ted-talks
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!