Transmuting Limiting Beliefs for Psychedelic Leadership: Episode 32, The Psychedelic Entrepreneur Podcast
Starting a new business as a psychedelic entrepreneur can be scary! As we try to take the first steps, many of us struggle with imposter syndrome, limiting beliefs, scarcity mentality … and end up feeling stuck. Sound familiar?
Join Beth as she guides us through a potent set of questions to help us get clarity on where we are at with our mindset, and what we can do to create shifts in our thinking that will help us start and grow a successful, service-based, purpose-based, heart-centered business we truly love.
In this episode, Beth Weinstein speaks about…
- The challenge of “imposter syndrome”
- How the negative stories we tell ourselves keep us stuck and unable to embody or true potential
- Understanding that feeling fear as an entrepreneur is totally natural, but need to be faced
- A set of penetrating questions that can help you shift your mindset and break free of limiting beliefs
- Scarcity mentality
- The incredible return on investment that can come from working on your business with the support of a coach and/or community
- How having support as you start and grow your business can help you get clarity, build confidence, and get into positive action
- The importance of taking action systematically and incrementally to avoid overwhelming your nervous system and creating anxiety
- Tapping into you future self – making decisions from where you want to go, not where you are now
- Not being a prisoner to time
Links & Resources
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review HERE! My mission is to help as many people as possible to Share Their Unique Medicine, and when you leave a positive review, more people can find and learn from this podcast! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews”, then “Write a Review” and share what you liked. Thank you!